is a technique used to move a particular gene of
interest from a original vector to a destination vector
in order to further study its functionality,especially
in protein expression.
ShineGene’s subcloning procedure also provides gene
manipulation including tag fusion, cleavage site
insertion. If our clients do not have a gene in hand, we
can clone the gene based on the accession number our
order, please provide:
1. Desired target gene sequence, cloning vector and cloning
2. The template and its sequence information,Chromas
3. If the starting material is plasmid, a 1-2 µg template
plasmid droped on filter paper.
A sufficient amount of culture if starting material is
4. Maps, antibiotic resistance, and cloning sites of
Service Order Form
1. Perform PCR cloning, subcloning or mutagenesis to get the
desired target construct.
2. Deliver about 1-4ug of plasmid with sequence
chromatograms(electronic) covering your gene. All constructs
are confirmed by DNA sequencing.
3.The turnaround is about 14 working days depending on the
complexity of the subcloning project.
Subcloning/PCR cloning Price:
gene less than 1kb, Eur120 for
above list price is only for genes which is less than 1 kb.
For longer gene, there is Eur50
additional cost per kb for screening and sequencing.
Pfu DNA Polymerase
Taq DNA Polymerase